We're looking for enthusiastic, driven, and committed individuals to come and join our organization for face-to-face fundraising and raising awareness about our new project, Life Learning Leadership.
Life Learning Leadership is a project by End Malaria Now. This organization has been dedicated to providing life saving bed-nets for those affected by the deadly disease malaria in Africa, where half a million children die every year. Although we will continue to fight for this cause, we hope to expand our reach by providing support and services to children and youth in underserved communities throughout Africa and the US, in the efforts to improve their quality of life.
Employees are guaranteed an hourly wage. We provide training and support so our employees can reach their maximum potential and earn performance-based bonuses while truly working towards making a difference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represents organization at local community events
- Helps to create an exciting and fun community where people are passionate and committed to make a difference
- Engages donors in meaningful, compassionate and engaging conversations resulting in monthly donors
- Maintains high quality monthly donors with low attrition
- Maintains a personal fundraising percentage and leads team by example
- Must be 18+ years old and be able to provide proof of employment eligibility
- Reliable transportation is a MUST!
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Canvassing/Fundraising experience a plus, but not required
- We fundraise at schools, fairs, festivals and various events
- Seasonal door-to-door and street canvassing
- Weekends are a must!