End Malaria Now is a fast growing non-profit organization working to raise funds for life-saving bed nets to prevent the deadly disease malaria in Africa, where half a million children die every year. We are looking for a part-time Office Administration and Personal Assistant, with possible transition to full-time.
- Responsible for coordinating & scheduling events of all sizes.
- Communicate with colleges, high schools, churches and other organizations to create chapters and to
- Manage the latest trends, strategies and insights in the world of nonprofit social media - (face book,
twitter, instagram, tumblr, etc.)
- Assist in researching/contacting grants and sponsorships.
- Help maintain company website, EMN's email strategy and overall web presence.
- Assist in Maintaining Inventory.
- Demonstrate the highest standard of professionalism and civility.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Strong writing, research, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word is a MUST. Photoshop or other design experience is a definite plus.
152 S. Oakhurst Drive, Ste #101 Los Angeles, CA 90035